Greeting Card Size:
12.75cm x 8.5cm (when folded)
this kit makes 4 complete 3D aperture cards
Contents in the packet:
• 1 x A4 sheet containing card blank and aperture reveal base layer sheet - Get Well Wishes
• 1 x A4 sheet containing card blank and aperture reveal base layer sheet - Thank You So Much!
• 1 x A4 sheet containing card blank and aperture reveal base layer sheet - Birthday Wishes
• 1 x A4 sheet containing card blank and aperture reveal base layer sheet - Time To Celebrate!
• 1 x A4 sheet containing elements and toppers - Get Well Wishes & Thank You So Much!
• 1 x A4 sheet containing elements and toppers - Birthday Wishes & Time To Celebrate!
• 4 x C6 plain white envelopes
• 1 x sheet containing instructions on how to make these aperture 3D cards
These aperture reveal greeting cards are something quirky and different. When folded, they look just like a normal greeting card, but as you open the greeting card up, the aperture areas inside the card pop-up and reveal a woodland animal scenery behind it in a stunning 3D format.
Acorn wood features playful illustrations of woodland animals: Digger the Badger, Ginger the Fox, Spike the Hedgehog, Bushy the Squirrel, Thumper the Bunny, Blinky the Owl, Squeak the Mouse, Pebble the Otter, and Tweet the Bluebird.
All pieces in this kit are die cut, which means you can simply push them out from the sheet they are held in (scissors may be required to remove some of the holding tabs, to avoid damaging the item when removing from its placement).
All pieces are pre-scored as and where necessary, making it extremely simple for you to fold the pieces where needed.
The toppers and sentiments have stunning gold foil printed elements to them. Some are accent foiled, others have a gold border/edging. Simply stunning!
Here is a video of an Acorn Wood aperture card being made:
Here are samples of the aperture cards made from this kit.
Samples not included with this kit.