☆☆☆ Star Buys! ☆☆☆
There currently are 36 visitors online.
Postage + Payments
We accept orders from UK mainland and Northern Ireland addresses.
If you are situated on a remote island (or in the Highlands), please contact us to check whether your postcode is eligible for UK delivery. Whilst Royal Mail class these locations as UK, some couriers do not.
Please try to avoid using business addresses. There are occasions we are unable to deliver to a business location. Should this happen, we will cancel your order and refund your payment.
We are unable to deliver to BFPO addresses, PO Box addresses, 3rd Party Parcel Holding Companies, Distribution Companies or Self-Storage addresses.
We do not post outside the UK. Any overseas orders will be instantly cancelled and refunded as stated in our terms.
We offer two different postage options, each providing a different level of service, so you can choose which one best suits your needs.
• £3.99 - Standard UK Delivery (takes approx 3-10 working days for delivery)
• £9.99 - Express UK Delivery (takes 1-3 working days for delivery)
Add over £40 of goods to your shopping basket, and Standard Delivery is free!
Delivery timescales take effect once your order has been dispatched. Processing times still apply.
We reserve the right to upgrade your shipping method, at no extra cost to you. We will never down-grade a shipping service, only upgrade.
We offer two different ways for you to pay for your online order.
• PAYPAL – a safe, secure and instantaneous way to pay for your order online.
• CREDIT CARD or DEBIT CARD (via PayPal) - a fast, secure and reliable way to pay by Credit/Debit Card.
A PayPal account is not required when using the credit/debit card payment option. Click here to read more about this.
HOW IT WORKS
Paying with PayPal is an automated procedure, and you will be taken directly to the PayPal website to complete your payment.
PayPal will prompt you to log in to your existing account with them so that you can pay with your PayPal account, or you can choose to pay by credit/debit card (without a PayPal account) by clicking the link below the login boxes (simply complete the necessary fields for PayPal to authorise your card details).
Once PayPal authorise and approve your details, they will send you back to our website to complete checkout and confirm your order. PayPal do this stage before checkout rather than after checkout, so that they can integrate your delivery address from their site, to ours. This saves you time having to re-type your address each time you place an order.
Once your order is complete, you will receive an email so that you know your order has reached us safely.
Postage & PackagingIn all our years of packing and posting out parcels, we are extremely proud to say that no parcels have ever been damaged in transit.
We use recycled packaging products as much as possible, so we can keep our "handling" costs to a bare minimum. By keeping this handling cost down, it means we can offer our postage costs at a lower rate, saving you more money!
Despite the recycled element we use, we still buy in lots of materials (such as sellotape, poly chips, bubblewrap, kraft paper, boxes, cardboard, etc, as and where necessary). Our wide range of packing materials is what helps us to ensure we pack your orders securely, for a safe transit to you.
All packages are double checked for accuracy before being sealed up for delivery. We thoroughly scrutinise every stage of your order, to ensure we offer 100% with our services.
How to pay with PayPal using a Credit/Debit Card, not a PayPal accountWhen you have completed adding items to your shopping basket, and are ready to checkout, you will be prompted to select how you wish to pay. When you choose PayPal you will be directed to the PayPal website.
Please use the following information to help you to use your credit card, instead of your PayPal account.
• Please do not try to log in using the username and password boxes.
• To the left of the login boxes (or just underneath - if PayPal are using their new-look layout), there's some writing saying:
Don't have a PayPal account?
Use your debit card or credit card. Continue.
• The word "continue" (the words "Don't have a PayPal account?" on the new-look layout) will be a clickable link. Please click that link.
• You will be directed to a page where you can enter your card details securely and also your delivery address.
(your delivery address must be the address which is registered to your card)
• Once PayPal have confirmed your details, you will be brought back to Kellys Krafts website, where you simply need to confirm your order.
• Upon completion, you will receive an email from PayPal confirming the payment you have made.
• We, at Kellys Krafts will then receive an email to say you have placed an order and made a payment. It is at that point we can begin processing your order.
If you have received a PayPal invoice from us, rather than using our shopping cart to make payment...
...the only difference here, is you will receive an invoice from us (via email) saying we would like to be paid using PayPal. There will be a "Pay Now" button in the email, which when clicked, will take you to the PayPal website, and you can then follow the steps above, to complete payment.
How to add a UK address to your PayPal accountThis procedure takes place on the PayPal website, not our Kelly's Krafts website.
Please use the following information to help you to add an address to your registered PayPal account.
• Visit PayPal and log into your PayPal account in the usual way.
• When logged in, click the link/tab titled "profile".
• When in the profile section, click the sub-section titled "addresses".
• When in the addresses sub-section, click the "update" link, which will allow you to "add" an address to your PayPal account.
How to apply the UK address when placing an order with Kelly's Krafts
• Shop in the usual way and add items to your basket.
• When you are ready to begin checkout, click the PayPal button.
• You will be taken to the PayPal website, to log into your PayPal account.
• Whilst still on the PayPal website, view the address showing as your delivery address on screen. If it is correct, click continue. If it is not displaying the UK delivery address you need, click the "change" link (which can be found at the side of your address) and select the address you want to use. Once you are happy with the delivery address on display, click continue.
• At this point, you will be brought back to our website to choose your delivery method, and confirm your order.
It is very important that "stage 1 of 3" of the checkout procedure on our website, displays the correct UK delivery address.
...This address has been imported from PayPal, and it is the address we have to post your order to, as per PayPal's terms. If it is not displaying the correct address, this needs to be changed before continuing.
To change the delivery address, click your shopping cart at the top right of the page and then click the PayPal button (you will be taken back to PayPal so that you are able to choose the correct delivery address).
All pictures & other content of this UK card making supplies craft website store are copyright © 2019 Kellys Krafts.