This is a papercraft bow making set, which contains 3 sheets of A4 sized paper containing all the pieces you need to build your very own 3D paper bows.
The "Lucky Dip" element of this kit, is that it's random which ONE colour you will receive.
This kit contains 3 sheets in total:
• Sheet 1 = pieces to make 2 large ribbon bows + 2 large bows
• Sheet 2 = pieces to make 8 smaller bows
• Sheet 3 = paper strips to coordinate with your bows from sheets 1 and 2
The pieces on all three sheets are die-cut, which means you can simply pop each piece out from the sheet with no cutting needed.
Very lightweight craft paper has been used for these bows, which makes them perfect for bending into shape.
It is important to mention that each pack is only ONE colour per pack.
Whilst this kit will make several bows in various shapes and sizes, they will be all the same colour within the pack.
If you purchase more than one pack, I will always avoid selecting duplicate colours as and where possible.
Even though it's pot luck which ONE colour you'll get in your pack, there's several possibilities of what shade you could end up with:
• Pastel (lilac, green, white, yellow, pink, peach, blue)
• Neutral (white, ivory, cream, bronze, silver, gold, brown, kraft, black)
The two images below show samples of many colours within this selection, to give you a good idea of what shade/colour you may receive.
To help you to build your bows, instructions can be found below: